HP Printer Drivers are the best wireless printer that you can connect to your device and print data smoothly. They offer a wide array of features which make them stand apart from other printers. Download HP Printer Drivers from 123.hp.cóm/sétúp and then Install and setup your hp printer product by following the mentioned steps.
Wireless HP Printer Setup and Download Steps
- Turn on your hp printer and go to the control center of the printer and click on the ‘wireless’ option.
- Open the wireless settings menu and now select the ‘wireless setup 'option.
- After that open the browser of your choice and visit 123.hp.cóm/sétúp.
- Go to the printer section and enter your printer’s model number.
- Select windows as operating system and select the version of windows.
- Click on the download option to install the hp printer drivers.
- Click on the ‘Run’ button.
- Follow the on screen prompts to complete the 123 hp setup on windows computer.
How to Connect 123.hp.cóm/sétúp Printer With Smartphone?
Follow the below steps to complete the HP Printer Setup on your Smartphone or Apple:
- Download HP print service from Google Store or simply go to 123.hp.cóm/sétúp .
- Now open the item that you want to print and click the menu icon.
- Select the Print option.
- Change the settings of the page if you want to.
- Now tap Print.
For Apple Mobile:
- Select the item you want to print.
- Open the document or image that you want to print.
- Now select the Share symbol.
- Click on the (+) sign to add your printer.
- Select Print to get the HD prints.
HP Printer Setup ( 123.hp.cóm/sétúp)
HP ePrint Setup
With a simple, good speed & active internet connection and an ePrint-enabled HP printer, the amazing and seamless HP ePrint service allows you to print from any where, any location across the world.
ePrint is a service provided that enables you to print from your printer from any corner of the world provided you have an active and a good speed Internet connection and your printer should be ePrint enabled.
- Enabling ePrint from 123.hp.cóm/sétúp
- To enable ePrint you should set up Web Services on your Printer
- Web Services Set Up
- On the Home screen, touch the ePrint icon
- Click Set Up
- Now to enable ePrint
- Make sure the Web Services have been set up.
- Click the ePrint icon on the Home screen.
- You will find your printer’s email address on the Web Services summary menu.
- On your computer or any other device open your email application.
- Email the document to be printed to your printer’s email address.